Sunday, October 6, 2013

DOWN TIME

                                                       

                                 I know its coming.The days getting shorter. And nights getting cooler. Mr.north wind becoming more consistant. He lets us know that a change is lurking. Year after year, it preps us for winters furry. Just a glimpse I suppose. But it's enough to set the mood. 

                                                        


                                                     
Before the run begin's, I always find myself visiting the harbors and taking sunset walks along the beach. The swing of the season draws me to these familiar places every year. Ironically, we meet at the same place, same time every year. Like clock work. 


Through the summer I visit old haunts like most.  




But it just isn't the same. 


No comments: